Wikipedia describes Soulmate as :
a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, and/or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul – which is thought to be the ultimate soulmate, the one and only other half of one's soul, for which all souls are driven to find and join.
Do you sometimes feel that you should belong to someone who is exactly the same as you are? In other words a male or female version of yourself. I'm not a believer of horoscope to me it's full of crap. But then I find myself googling about who's compatible with me and who's not and I must say your star sign DO say a lot when it comes to relationships towards the opposite sex. For example, me and my hubby. Our star signs are fire(Aries) and water(Cancer), he's the fire and I'm the water. He's always the hot headed one and I will be the one who will soothe him. But then our star signs says we're always clashing with each other which is very very TRUE. We are two different individual, I'm moody and very sensitive and he will be the annoying and a bloody good teaser when he knows that I'm pissed off with him. I'm not that passionate well not with him, always irritated with him. Don't know why? He's the clingy one, sometimes I wonder if he's a husband or my 4th child hahaha...But you know if there's any past life we are definitely not together on those times I guess hehehe....
No comments:
Post a Comment